CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Size is not an issue with outages

A mutual friend introduced me to a friend...that category I call, friend of a friend.
Today we met for breakfast and while we talked he shared who is vendor is for lines and equipment. Just when his office was about to open I offered to go over to look at the termination point and verify what he had been spending. He also had shared a brief, 3 day outage, no lines, no DSL. Financial planners need constant internet access. That's the way they stay on top of their clients investments. Three working days with no way to stay on top of the market. He also has a partner and several employees. There is a conflict between what I saw and what he thinks he has in lines or access as we call that in the industry. We'll get it straight. Vendors please be honest with customers...because someone will find you out eventually. I've known this vendor is not a good vendor for years. Maybe now I can prove my suspicions.

No comments:

Post a Comment