CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ethics and Vendors

Listening to a CEO being interviewed today I was touched by the humbleness, the realness, the ethics, the knowledge of no customer service this man had for himself and his business. I called on a credit union today, the one I've been banking with for almost 25 years. Not only could I not get to the CEO for an interview meeting, I couldn't get a problem solved without great pain. We still have no land line service from ATT. The land line has worked off and on, mostly off since July 16th.
Received a call from my sister the 26th, on the land line! Now, the question is simply a residential line can not be fixed in 13 days and ATT thinks I would recommend a consultant client to them? I don't think so.

When the technician came to our home to fix the line on July 24th, not only did he not find the problem, he wanted me to report the problem again. Why is my DSL still working as well as the telephone downstairs? The ring cuts off as soon as someone calls but I can still pick up and get dial tone. The technicians are not trained to really know the real problem. Corporate America you are a sad excuse as a picture of capitalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment