CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Monday, July 20, 2009

Piano Lessons

Remembering when I was young and taking piano lessons. My parents couldn't afford lessons until I was in highschool. By that time I had lost interest. The instructor was not a great help either. She wanted to spend more time with my sister and her voice lessons.

Technology, applications, electronics, energy consumption remind me of paino lessons. It's more difficult to understand the complexities of technology when we age as opposed to the youth that grew up with all things digital, even their toys.
Technology doesn't need to be intimidated by technology choices and making the right decisions for you, your budget, your company. It's ok not to know how to make it all work for you including the method for operating, understanding devices, making the right choices. One size does not fit all.

No comments:

Post a Comment