CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Friday, July 3, 2009

SCAMS, SCAMS, SCAMS

SCAMMED back in April I'm still attempting to get the PC working properly. Adobe buries some reader capability deep in the stack and still my pdf files can not be viewed. All I receive is code when opened. A colleague tried helping with an Uninstaller program. I spent the 35 dollars and received the download but not can not use because they want a source code or key without providing one with the download. People are finding more and more ways to cheat others out of money. 35 dollars is not a huge amount unless these smart theaves find lots of takers. I'm thinking about publishing the name just so others can protect themselves if not the bank account. Corporations are not ammune either. The word safety has yet another meaning in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment