CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ok, today it is not about technology, well sort of....

During the current economic static, I spend a few hours, usually during lunch, to use the time for educating myself via webinars on technology topics I do not know. Even after 27 years there is always something else to learn. Having spent a lifetime reading, learning, educating myself so my brain is wired for wider focus. This world is not about me and my ego; It's about us, together. So today I log into a three hours presentation by three different experts from three different companies; Pretty wide perspective. Today even the big guys screwed up, I couldn't log on...it happens, even for the big guys, things happen. As a colleague said today, essentially, when it comes to computers, not really, things break, it happens. Wider focus, we do have control over our life, our time, the economy will turn around, it may take awhile, things break, our economy is broke. We can continue to care for one another. Learn as much as possible because the more we know, the more we can help, one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment