CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ethics, Energy, Sustainability

Today the stories stop but only for recognizing some professionals in our beautiful community of Birmingham, AL. During the spring when Birmingham is alive with spring colors the beauty in our neighborhood is astounding, literally. I wish the entire world could see this beauty. Yes, we have some politicans that are not very wise but our image should not be tarnished because some one is running their mouth. Birmingham has some of the smartest, nicest people as Silicon Valley, California, I know my nieces husband started his own company there and Michael is smart. So read my Green Chatter Blogger for a glimpse of more reasons Birmingham is wonderful. This place is brimming with integrity, intelligence, ethics, doing it right, not just when someone is looking but every day making a quality effort to improve our business, our community and caring for one another. If you don't believe me let me introduce you to some of my friends and business colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment