CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blogging takes bunches of time.

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times is going to be worth the read. This is not about technology necessarily. This book is about ethics with some far sighted people on the technology side in all aspects of business. How do we use technology to help our clients and customers? CEO's ask themselves questions like that and then they impliment the answers. That is in part the vision of the job. Ask God and you will receive. Ask CEO's and they accept. These men lead lonely lives apart from family and truly personal friends. I have yet to have one refusal from a CEO and so far I'm at about twenty five interviews, committed, on the calendar, etc.

When I get my first refusal, I let you know. Who and why...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment