CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Friday, August 14, 2009

Blackberry heaven yet still needs help.

This new blackberry is sweet but the instructions a bit arcatic, instead of a nice video to walk one through the instructions, the more complex ones, or maybe I should say hidden applications, instead we receive a DVD in print. I've been reading since 1st grade! My question to manufacturers is this why do you assume your users are not paying for ease. No, I'm not lazy, in fact, I work very hard. From starting the day exercising, working all day and weekends include physical work, yard work, deep cleaning, etc. so it would be nice to have technology the serves me not me serve the geeks design, marketing departments package, etc. This statement includes any corporation, organization that's dependent on electronic gadgetry and we all are dependent. The marketing has designed that too.

With all the niceties it would be great to move deeper in the customer and consumer needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment