CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Naming Names

Why are power companies attempting to ask consumers to save energy? Harping again.
Buy the wrong equipment, you are going to pay in power bills as long as you have the system. Do you want to pay higher power bills? Do you want to use up what energy is left? It's time the put the word ethics back in business? After the last two years someone needs to speak up for truth, ethics, a passion for right ways to do business. You guys and gals may like sports, that's fine, but do not lie to your clients because I'm watching, competition is out the door when it comes to ethics. Do not allow vendors to run your business. Some are great. I do not make decisions for you but I will not allow you to use an unethical vendor unless you choose to and if that's the way it is, I do not need you as a customer.

I do research! I know stuff, 27 years experience, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment