CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Communicating in English

Recently after having to replace the harddrive I've been limping along with the gig file thumbdrive. Finally having the time to call the computer fix-it place I was told by another geek I needed to reinstall the original program which I did for 1 and one half hour including on-line updates. This was the first time I had been told to reinstall the original and it did not work as the geek said. Now if I pay for service could I also have a little communication, in English, on how and what needs to happen next. Not sure who wrote the rules on communication but a few people need to read them or pass them out with computer science degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment