CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Thursday, April 9, 2009

New System Caution

In 1989 James Henry Green first published a book on telecommunication with valuable information. The last update was published in 2001. This is an excellent book for any telehony professionals but there is nothing like experience with all those telphony (telecommunication professionals) acronyms. With 28 RFP (Response for Proposal) possibilites and 26 features in 2001 this has not only been changed by technology, push for information, voice over IP (mega demand) and other advances including gratification NOW increase those demands. The season is changing, if you need help, seek help. Today people want security, I was SPAMMed/SCAMMED TODAY believing I knew how to protect myself! I only spent $130 dollars but was I angry with myself for the buy in, hook, line and sinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment