CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lesson Learned

If you are without a PC and you are using a hotel internet to update your blog, caution is best...blog when you are unlikely to have a buddy from the seminar you are attending sit down and start chirping. People are engaging and I always fall sucker to chirping people if they are engaging. Yesterday waiting to interview a colleague for the book I'm writing this happened to me.

Another lesson learned was flying out of any airport close to Washington the plane will be late, quaranteed. If you know otherwise I'd love to know what airline you used. I may not be in Baltimore for another ten years but leaving BWI yesterday on my favorite airline was a pain...yup, the W stands for Washington as in DC. The interviews are coming to an end so no more travel.

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times will be on my website by year end 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment