CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dummying down America, again.

Thank you sir but I do not need a washing machine with a chip as in silicon valley type chip in it. The engineers have gone too far. Then when it breaks and needs to be destroyed the "chips" can leech into ground water and kill or contaminate a few animals and people. Chips have up to seven deadly chemicals or were you aware of that while making millions each year? And another thing, why did GE not pay taxes last year? If we want to eliminate the deficit why do so many corporations get tax breaks...just an idea the Congress is not serving anyone but themselves, again. Surprise, surprise.

Back to the washing machine. Someone in GE's engineering department decided to make sure if I change my mind about how I want to wash a load of clothes I can not change the cycle choice mid-stream. I have a brain and I know how to use it just fine. I do not need chips in refrigerators, washing machines, or other kitchen appliances. Where will man's stupidity stop? Why do we need electronics running our lives? I do not have an answer to this, only sadness at the condition we will leave this world for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment