CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dumming down America

Why do I have micro chips in my kitchen appliances...I think I can operate a washing machine, a refrigerator, a stove and everything else that should be electro mechanica. As we increase the chips we also increase the opportunity for whatever the chip is in to not be disposed of porperly. This impacts negatively the landfills, the environment, the air (breathing poison), the ground water (eventually it will seep into the ground) and many animals.

Why does some design engineer think it is beneficial to not be able to change the cycle on my washing machine? Cars talk, GPS's talk, and toys talk...why when people can not keep from running their mouth do we need "things" to talk too?

No comments:

Post a Comment