CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Friday, August 13, 2010

Written communication and publishing

When this idea came to me I thought how will I find 40 CEO's to interview? Well, live and learn...an analytical friend found some errors...I am not perfect and obviously neither are the people that transcribed, edited, proof read, etc. the book.

It was a great accomplishment and learning a valuable lesson (again) in having 10 people re-read...as a dear friend said today, "I didn't find any errors, I was reading for content". Hopefully most people feel the same way. I can live with an extra preposition here and there.

To finish this in one year took 10 hour days, flying around the country, asking and moving forward with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment