CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,

CEO Speaks, Sage Advice During Turbulent Times,
back cover

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finishing book by year end

As this project ends I am looking forward to more time to blog on my industry and writing other publications. One for my myself, one for my family, but also some more creative ideas. Before all that I need some personal time cleaning this house, finishing some outside projects, resting and enjoying family. With the 2009 holiday season approaching it will be good to reflect on the perils that involved in the many intentional and probably some un-intentional actions that ended poorly or that led this country into the past messes these last few years. I live in a county where two dozen people have gone to prison for brides and all sorts of wrongs including using tax payers money the wrong way. Thinking about how we behave when no one is looking is something to consider especially when raising children. Somehow, somewhere these criminal minds came from some messed up humans called parents. As someone said during these interviews "if God didn't take care of that...I recall it was Susan Mason and I talking about food and theft in her business. This is all so simple. If you can not raise children with morals please just pass on parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment